Trained and qualified in various digital marketing disciplines, I am able to communicate complex methodology in simple, practical ways that generate results. Building credibility and visibility for numerous brands across multiple market sectors over the last 20 years.
WHAT IS ALLOWED?
We tried to keep the Pexels License as simple as possible. Keep reading to find out more.
- All photos and videos on Pexels are free to use.
- Attribution is not required. Giving credit to the photographer or Pexels is not necessary but always appreciated.
- You can modify the photos and videos from Pexels. Be creative and edit them as you like.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED?
Respect the hard work of our contributors and keep these restrictions in mind.
- ✕ Identifiable people may not appear in a bad light or in a way that is offensive.
- ✕ Don’t sell unaltered copies of a photo or video, e.g. as a poster, print or on a physical product without modifying it first.
- ✕ Don’t imply endorsement of your product by people or brands on the imagery.
- ✕ Don’t redistribute or sell the photos and videos on other stock photo or wallpaper platforms.
These are images from the pexels website
Pixabay.com is a website for sharing photos, illustrations, vector graphics, film footage and music, exclusively under the custom Pixabay license, a modified and somewhat more restrictive version of the Creative Commons CC0 license. Wikipedia
Unsplash is a website dedicated to sharing stock photography under the Unsplash license. The website claims over 207,000 contributing photographers and generates more than 17 billion photo impressions per month on their growing library of over 2 million photos. Wikipedia